Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

Blame Weird Al...

You clueless ignoramuses! Good job, though i think it may have been better had the animation been in a more choppy South Park style. Still the vision behind the lyrics was funny, make some more!

Bad Baby Bad Baby

The Stuff of Nightmares

Excellent job, sir! The animation was top-notch, the characters and settings were ghastly, and a baby was turned into a paraplegic hunk of meatloaf!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Good Job

I'm speechless... all I can say is great job. Laughed my ass off.

Inward Singing Inward Singing

You did so much right!!!

Incredible interpretation of the best skit on the album. I think my favorite part (aside from the spot-on animation of both Jack and Kyle) was the addition of little details like the guitar case from the movie and the general layout of their apartment. You have to do one for Karate Schnitzel next.

MichaFrario responds:

Oh you mean the appartement design from the episodes? yeah lol, I had to rewatch them to see how the rooms looked like. The kitchen is a bit improvised. That's why I hid a "Only for Stairway to Heaven" guitar.

I never had a view from the other side of the room, because it's NEVER seen in the episodes XD

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Cartman works at EB Games?

This was good. I'm sure many retail employees face this annoyance daily and this definitely seems dedicated to them. Good job, I was entertained.

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

And I thought 300 jokes were played out

Oscar for best use of Gerard Butler's photo in a sailor music video.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol, thanks for reviewing.

Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

Groovy!

What else can I say? Great choice of music and all around excellent execution of ideas! I think it's time for another playthrough...

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

Neato

Suprisingly, Portal references don't seem tired to me yet so I give you a good score, mainly for the ass-waving scene. With science.

Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction

Funny

This was definitely an unexpected take on the cleaner scene. The E.T. reference and the goo sign joke made me chuckle, as well as the guy with the Tarantino chin strapped to his face.

interference interference

A little cheesy but...

Though this short was light on animation and a little cheesy with the message delivery, I've gotta give you props for trying to make something deeper than another Mario-doing-something-ridiculous sprite animation. Keep it up, cause it definitely shows promise!

Eredar responds:

yeah, i wouldn't dare submit anything like sprites, i just think that sort of thing shouldn't be allowed. no skill.

buuuttt.... i'd love to re-do this animation, with more time, a fresh insight, and more animation. but when i have the time, of course... this was made in a matter of 3/4 days, after hearing the song by kingbastard. now thats what i call inspiration. :)